Playing same sound stream through two sound cards.

Can this be done? I want to be able to play windows media
player through two sound devices simultaneously.
I have researched this for about two hours with no luck.
As and alternate, does anybody know of a media player that
will stream the same stream to two audio devices?

Thanks, John

Carl

Use a Y cable to your speakers

--
Carl
"John Hill" <john@imcco.net> wrote in message
> Can this be done? I want to be able to play windows media
> player through two sound devices simultaneously.
> I have researched this for about two hours with no luck.
> As and alternate, does anybody know of a media player that
> will stream the same stream to two audio devices?
>
> Thanks, John

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Y cable will not work. I need to stream to two separate
sound cards from the same source.

TRENDING THREADS