  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
August 29, 2004 1:17:23 PM

Hello,
I have just gone to the Asus site because I'd like to replace the old
Asus P4C800 Deluxe BIOS with a newer BIOS but I haven't undestood
anything.
Can you tell me what is the latest BIOS, please?
Thank you

bye Adriano

More about : latest bios asus p4c800 deluxe

August 29, 2004 1:17:24 PM

In article <1n73j0ds57uacnc0ir5rhivgs6pop1p489@4ax.com>,
ashuat@interfree.it wrote:

> Hello,
> I have just gone to the Asus site because I'd like to replace the old
> Asus P4C800 Deluxe BIOS with a newer BIOS but I haven't undestood
> anything.
> Can you tell me what is the latest BIOS, please?
> Thank you
>
> bye Adriano

Is that you, Fogar ?

Is your computer working well ? Not crashing and misbehaving ?

Flashing the BIOS is a dangerous procedure, and can leave you
with a computer which can no longer boot. It will take you
many days to get a replacement flash chip from badflash.com
or one of the other BIOS replacement suppliers, so unless there
really is a problem with your computer...

Do NOT flash the BIOS!

Paul
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 29, 2004 2:48:13 PM

I put it to you, Adriano, that on Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:17:23 GMT you did
state the following;
> Hello,
> I have just gone to the Asus site because I'd like to replace the old
> Asus P4C800 Deluxe BIOS with a newer BIOS but I haven't undestood
> anything.
> Can you tell me what is the latest BIOS, please?
> Thank you
>
> bye Adriano

1017
--
Kenchie
[insert unfunny tagline here]

I disagree, its quite easy to do with AFUDOS, even easier with EZFlash, If
you follow the instuctions, and improoves stability etc. Its only unsafe if
you flash the wrong bios or something or there is nuclear war, and the power
is interrupted. Latest version is 1017. I've flashed loads of times, and
never yet have been arrested.

!