Easy question regarding RAM order

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
August 29, 2004 1:38:10 PM

I have two sticks of RAM for my A7V880. The manual says to use the blue
slots first.

Does that mean to put one stick in DIMM_A1 and the second in DIMM_B1? Or
should I put both sticks in DIMM_A1/A2?

Stephen

More about : easy question ram order

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 29, 2004 8:39:44 PM

Stephen Boulet wrote:

> I have two sticks of RAM for my A7V880. The manual says to use the
> blue slots first.

That's right.

> Does that mean to put one stick in DIMM_A1 and the second in DIMM_B1?

Yes.

> Or should I put both sticks in DIMM_A1/A2?

No.

--
Michael Bach
Anonymous

Bach|DK| wrote:
> Stephen Boulet wrote:
>

>>I have two sticks of RAM for my A7V880. The manual says to use the
>>blue slots first.
>

> That's right.
>

>>Does that mean to put one stick in DIMM_A1 and the second in DIMM_B1?
>

> Yes.
>

>>Or should I put both sticks in DIMM_A1/A2?
>

> No.

Thanks very much!

Stephen
!