Easy question regarding RAM order

I have two sticks of RAM for my A7V880. The manual says to use the blue
slots first.

Does that mean to put one stick in DIMM_A1 and the second in DIMM_B1? Or
should I put both sticks in DIMM_A1/A2?

Stephen
2 answers Last reply
More about easy question order

    Stephen Boulet wrote:

    > I have two sticks of RAM for my A7V880. The manual says to use the
    > blue slots first.

    That's right.

    > Does that mean to put one stick in DIMM_A1 and the second in DIMM_B1?

    Yes.

    > Or should I put both sticks in DIMM_A1/A2?

    No.

    --
    Michael Bach

    Bach|DK| wrote:
    > Stephen Boulet wrote:
    >

    >>I have two sticks of RAM for my A7V880. The manual says to use the
    >>blue slots first.
    >

    > That's right.
    >

    >>Does that mean to put one stick in DIMM_A1 and the second in DIMM_B1?
    >

    > Yes.
    >

    >>Or should I put both sticks in DIMM_A1/A2?
    >

    > No.

    Thanks very much!

    Stephen

Asus RAM DIMM Motherboards