Video/TV card recommendations?

What are good video/tv/DVD hardware decoder cards to use. Either combo or
separate is ok. Also, I'd like a recommendation for an FM tuner. Right now
I'm using an ATI TV-Wonder with a Radeon card (no DVD hardware decoder). I'm
not too wild about them (hard to update drivers, TV is mono only, kinda
buggy).

I'm not a gamer, but I still like good, fast performance. My machine is a
P4-2.6c (with hyper-treading) running XP Pro SP1.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Paul

Splendid

P4's shouldn't / dont need a DVD decoder card.

They're fast enough to deal with DVD.

You would need DVD software to watch a DVD with XP. (Like PowerDVD) so it
installs a DVD codec.

I use the Leadtek TV2000 deluxe card which is
a good tuner. It has FM built in as well. It also lets
you record programs to hdd with the program it comes
with.