remember aghlcs from 1999???

who still posts here who used to from 1999

like cs beta 5.2

wwwwweeeeeee miss sven!

i know lief is a "old" guy :-D

wheres
david brown
sven
richard
etc>??

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb

> David Brown blew his brains out on cannabis I think....;-)
> Anyway Adam why are you asking?? I thought you QUIT!!!!! :p

i quit yes...

everyone is blowing there brains out with cannabis......

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb

Apophis

Adam Webb Wrote:
> who still posts here who used to from 1999
>
> like cs beta 5.2
>
> wwwwweeeeeee miss sven!
>
> i know lief is a "old" guy :-D
>
> wheres
> david brown
> sven
> richard
> etc>??

Who's Sven?

Am I part of that "etc" group? *grin*

--
Apophis
:: Posted through TacticalNews.com - A service provided by http://www.TacticalGamer.com

Apophis

Uzi Wrote:

> David Brown blew his brains out on cannabis I think....;-)
> Anyway Adam why are you asking?? I thought you QUIT!!!!! :p

That's a shame.. Did he end up perma-baked or something?