Motherboard or Haddisk Serial Number

Hi,

How do I get Motherboard serial number or Hard disk serial
number or Hard disk volume serial number or complete
system hardare information programatically, using VC 6.0
or lower version of C programe?

thanks

Free download EVEREST from www.lavalys.com

It will report all that and much more. Good program.

"Balan V" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1b6b801c45087$5708d460$a301280a@phx.gbl...