i wish there was a place for jokes on this site

Hi,

Did anyone hear about the jewish wireless developer who
called his wireless software "PCBennyware"! I just thought
of it; well it is nearly 3 in the morning! Nite nite.
frangepan.
1 answer Last reply
More about place jokes site

    x-no-archive: yes

    Ok hope you got some sleep and feel better now :D

    "frangepan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1baf701c450e9$8b657260$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Did anyone hear about the jewish wireless developer who
    > called his wireless software "PCBennyware"! I just thought
    > of it; well it is nearly 3 in the morning! Nite nite.
    > frangepan.

Wireless Hardware Microsoft Windows XP