i wish there was a place for jokes on this site

a b F Wireless
June 12, 2004 10:55:46 PM

Hi,

Did anyone hear about the jewish wireless developer who
called his wireless software "PCBennyware"! I just thought
of it; well it is nearly 3 in the morning! Nite nite.
frangepan.

More about : place jokes site

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
June 13, 2004 4:35:08 PM

x-no-archive: yes

Ok hope you got some sleep and feel better now :D

!