Refill Sharp UXB-700 inkjet cartridge ?

I am looking for instructions to refill a Sharp UXB-700 inkjet
cartridge . I want to use bulk ink and a syringe. Is this water based
like most Canon or pigmented like HP ? - thanks

Use Lexmark Style Pigment Ink.

WeInk.com offers the RC23 Archival Pigment Black Ink
here:

http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/ultra-flo_rc23_archival_pigment_black_ink_2771533.htm

Customer Service ( customer.service@weink.com )
WeInk, LLC