Enabling Network Connections.

I am getting, just as I actually begin setup, a message which reads.

"The Network Connections Folder was unable to retrieve the list
of Network Adaptorson your machine. Please make sure that Network
Connections Serviceis available and running.

Would someone please be kind enough to tell me what
I need to do here. I am all set to click on the icon
that dosen't show". ;-(

Thanks again....Robert

peter

You need to go to control panel/administrative tools/component services
run down throug the list and look for Network Connections............start the
service
peter