iMac, Canon i960 color management

OS 10.3.3
Photoshop Elements 2.0

I want to set up fpr printing photos, rather than web. The EXIF color space
from my camera is sRGB. Would you please check (and make comments on) my
understanding of my settings.

System Preferences for my iMac >Calibrate
Mac Standard
PC Standard
Use native gamma 2.36. I don't knoww whether to use this, or Mac Standard

Target white point. D50, D65. I have selected D65
After doing this, I assume my color selection then is "iMac Calibrated."

Open my photo. Do I use the embedded sRGG, convert to the RGB working space
or "Discard the embedded profile (don't color manage)."

PSE Color Setting. Iassume I use Full Color Management

Print options:
Preset - fine photo
Quality and Media - select the paper I have loaded.
Color Correction
No color management
Limited color management
Full color management. I assume I use this, or is it No management.

Have I missed any settings?

Larry

Convert to Adobe RGB.
Use full color management in the printer driver: you can still change
saturation and a few other settings.
You also need to have a reliable Monitor profile: at least use the Adobe
applet to calibrate your monitor.
Macs use a gamma of 1.8 and if you can set your monitor for this.
It is critical to set the printer driver for the correct paper type. The
Canon Photo Paper plus glossy works well for many brands of glossy paper,
including the ubiquitous Epson glossy available at Costco.