Sign in with
Your question

PS3 / Xbox

Last response: in Video Games
May 18, 2005 8:47:03 PM

<A HREF="http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=tec..." target="_new">The Article...</A>

Microsoft says pricing...
PS3 says future-proofing...

More about : ps3 xbox

May 25, 2005 9:35:02 PM

PS3 Pwnz Excrement Box 1.5, period.

<b><font color=blue>Athlon64 3200+ Winchester/MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI/MSI 6800 Ultra/1 GB Kingston HyperX (Dual Channel)/74GB WD Raptor/600Watt Enermax Noisetaker/ Dual Mitsubishi 21 Inch Monitors</b></font color=blue>
May 26, 2005 1:40:27 PM

Ok.. I've been around a while.. and while I understood when BRB, BBIAB, l8r, kewl, k-rad, afk, etc. came around..
I even watched a guy I used to know sit in a coffee house.. back around '93, and sing a newly titled song he wrote.. it was called "Fugly." This guy also looked like screech.. but back on topic..

when and why did the p replace the o in owned? I can't understand that..

I hate "pwn" and I really hate when people type "ur." Aside from people not being able to type and in trying to type OWN so fast they type PWN. that's my only guess.. and if that's the reason.. it's great we live in a society of retards who turn mistakes into their everyday life.. instead of just fixing it... so we live in a world where we're making super retards out of regular people.. nice. :) 
Related resources
May 27, 2005 1:09:01 PM

COMPUTER EBONICS.. now I understand..

nice.
May 27, 2005 3:13:06 PM

Wat U talkin bout, Willis!

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>
May 29, 2005 3:01:58 AM

Joo best no be talkin bout CS like dat cuz i be teh l337 h@xx0r, rank.

<b><font color=blue>Athlon64 3200+ Winchester/MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI/MSI 6800 Ultra/1 GB Kingston HyperX (Dual Channel)/74GB WD Raptor/600Watt Enermax Noisetaker/ Dual Mitsubishi 21 Inch Monitors</b></font color=blue>
May 29, 2005 7:08:46 AM

*e-penis? WTF?

May 29, 2005 3:01:44 PM

eensy-penis

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>
May 30, 2005 4:59:34 AM

Quote:
Ok.. I've been around a while.. and while I understood when BRB, BBIAB, l8r, kewl, k-rad, afk, etc. came around..
I even watched a guy I used to know sit in a coffee house.. back around '93, and sing a newly titled song he wrote.. it was called "Fugly." This guy also looked like screech.. but back on topic..

when and why did the p replace the o in owned? I can't understand that..

I hate "pwn" and I really hate when people type "ur." Aside from people not being able to type and in trying to type OWN so fast they type PWN. that's my only guess.. and if that's the reason.. it's great we live in a society of retards who turn mistakes into their everyday life.. instead of just fixing it... so we live in a world where we're making super retards out of regular people.. nice. :) 

I've got something I made, that you may like - ftp://82.163.138.100

May 30, 2005 6:52:49 AM

lol

30K up - that's all you're getting.

It's something that I've been making for another forum - it's not even close to being finished - but it works. It converts AOL kiddy talk into proper english.

October 6, 2005 10:12:11 PM

I knew when i clicked on this topic it was either gonna be a Flame war between playstation users vs xbox users...or totally off topic..

excellent job guys

lol.

by the way, your absolutely right. the term "PWN" is totally stupid and people should be shot down for using it. and you can't forget l33t "LEET" elite... when did "l33t" become english. LoL these type of words are created when people sit home all day and don't get out and get laid and experience life.

PwnZor, L33T! RoXorz is another one actually... CS is turning people into retards lol

Asus A7N8X Deluxe
80gb Maxtor
200gb WD 8mb cache..
Lian-Li PC-60
LiteOn 52X/LiteOn 811s DVD-RW
AMD XP2800+
LeadTek GF4Ti4200 128mb
Hitachi CML174
1GB Corsair XMS PC3200
!