Sign in with
Your question

Who will be in the Super Bowl this year?

Last response: in Sports & Wellness
August 10, 2011 1:05:51 AM

Give us your predictions!

[:briovaz:3]

More about : super bowl year

September 9, 2011 12:49:24 AM

Steelers Packers for the Steelers to amend for last year.
Related resources
September 9, 2011 6:01:53 PM

Steelers Oline is going to be a serious concern for them this year.

After last night, The Pack look like the next in line from the 04' Pats for a repeat.
September 9, 2011 7:09:36 PM

As a Bears fan it pains me to say this, but after watching the Packers last night it looks like they have one heckuva shot to repeat. The only thing that's going to stop them are injuuries. As we all know, it is luck of the raw when it comes to injuries.
October 6, 2011 9:00:42 PM

To be honest with myself, Steelers or Packers.

I am Bears fan.
October 6, 2011 11:31:24 PM

Not looking too great for the Steelers right now but I still believe!
Dave
October 6, 2011 11:36:29 PM

Same here.
October 6, 2011 11:51:18 PM

Detroit or Oakland......... ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
October 9, 2011 12:28:45 AM

raven_87 said:
Steelers Oline is going to be a serious concern for them this year.

After last night, The Pack look like the next in line from the 04' Pats for a repeat.

Looks like the Stillers Oline problems and the Pack looks unbeatable right now. Congrats!
Dave
October 9, 2011 2:59:14 AM

Apple will be in the commercials
October 9, 2011 4:50:59 AM

Still early in the season, but is Buffalo a stretch? Bears? Eeeeeek!!! I can hear the wails!!
October 9, 2011 4:53:38 AM

I know it's a long shot ...^
October 12, 2011 4:12:37 AM

Ugh after last nights so called "game" against the Lions, I've concluded that the Bears do not have a chance at all this year. Next year it is...
October 17, 2011 2:53:51 PM

I know that one :D ^
October 19, 2011 1:55:28 AM

The Bears had a great game against Minnesota. Heck, even Hester ran yet another kickoff back. I'm not too excited over it though, as Minnesota is just plain bad. It should be interesting to see how they do against Tampa Bay in England. I still don't get why the NFL is playing games over there. I don't hear or see the throngs of NFL fans clambering for more in the UK.
October 19, 2011 2:22:48 AM

buwish said:
The Bears had a great game against Minnesota. Heck, even Hester ran yet another kickoff back. I'm not too excited over it though, as Minnesota is just plain bad. It should be interesting to see how they do against Tampa Bay in England. I still don't get why the NFL is playing games over there. I don't hear or see the throngs of NFL fans clambering for more in the UK.

Just a marketing, same in the NHL, they play openers there now. Football is not that popular in Europe, but there is enough people to watch, so they might buy a package to watch the NFL.

BTW, 39:10 shows good mental appetite.
October 20, 2011 3:56:49 AM

Indeed. Marketing and money. But I think that the NFL could do better if they didn't even bother playing over there, i.e. save money on facility costs, etc... Then again, I don't see the books, so who knows, they may actually do rather well.
October 20, 2011 3:58:38 AM

buwish said:
Indeed. Marketing and money. But I think that the NFL could do better if they didn't even bother playing over there, i.e. save money on facility costs, etc... Then again, I don't see the books, so who knows, they may actually do rather well.

Its free for them, its an invitation : )
October 20, 2011 4:05:57 AM

They are making good money on selling merchandise, and they can feel like the rock stars : )

That could be the only chance to see them live in their lives.
October 21, 2011 5:03:02 AM

All I know is that if I were on an NFL team, I'd be irritated at having to travel 8 hours to a game via plane and then another 8 or so coming back.
October 21, 2011 5:05:59 AM

buwish said:
All I know is that if I were on an NFL team, I'd be irritated at having to travel 8 hours to a game via plane and then another 8 or so coming back.

Did they do that? NHL teams come and stay for week or so to train and have a game or two with the local league team.

October 23, 2011 12:03:53 AM

O yes, as it's 8-10 hours on the way to London and another 8-10 back. Not to mention the time zone change, i.e. jet lag. When I went to Moscow (Russia) a few years back, which I think was 12 hours, I was out of whack sleep wise the whole time I was there.
November 1, 2011 12:21:28 AM

buwish said:
O yes, as it's 8-10 hours on the way to London and another 8-10 back. Not to mention the time zone change, i.e. jet lag. When I went to Moscow (Russia) a few years back, which I think was 12 hours, I was out of whack sleep wise the whole time I was there.

I don't like long flights, unless upgrade is in the order : )
November 3, 2011 11:04:10 PM

looking pretty good for the Steelers right now looking great for the Packers.
Dave
November 3, 2011 11:05:22 PM

Steelers need to crush ravens this weekend
November 4, 2011 3:16:55 AM

i'm a ravens fan grew up near there but after the last two games the ravens are so messed up and flacco is throwing probably the worst ever. its probably gonna look the opposite of last time they met with ravens making so many mistakes and steelers shutting everything down
November 5, 2011 12:11:24 AM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Steelers need to crush ravens this weekend

Agreed - Here we go Steelers here we go!
Dave
November 10, 2011 12:40:09 AM

so much for the steelers beating the ravens - wow ravens swept them.
still here we go steelers here we go!
November 12, 2011 8:50:53 PM

lol such a great game that was
November 25, 2011 8:58:34 PM

looks like packers for sure vs survivor from the afc
dave
November 25, 2011 9:19:00 PM

stillerfan15 said:
so much for the steelers beating the ravens - wow ravens swept them.
still here we go steelers here we go!

It was.
November 29, 2011 1:34:43 AM

Packers still have to beat Saints or whoever in the playoffs. AFC looks wide open so the Steelers have as good a shot as anyone IMHO.
Dave

November 29, 2011 4:32:01 AM

Ravens vs Packers

December 2, 2011 3:09:06 AM

surihtanil said:
Ravens vs Packers

At this point I'd have to go with Packers Patriots. Still my Steelers are in the mix and anything can happen.
December 15, 2011 11:59:46 AM

Broncos!

Not really.

Tebow is interesting to watch though.

I'd second Packers / Patriots.
December 15, 2011 5:38:00 PM

Pats D sucks to bad to go to the superbowl. All their wins have came by close calls 1 score games. They have not beaten anyone notable this year... They barely beat the Colts. They have had one of the easiest schedules this year, no way they can endure the playoffs. The team is carried by that offensive pass... Steelers beat them this year and they will beat them if they meet again come the playoffs. I expect any team with a good D and a good O to beat the Pats in the playoffs... the Pats just don't have what it takes this year, and if they had faced more elite teams they woulda had one of their worse regular seasons in a long time, maybe even a losing season.
!