3 Comm Ethernet on A7N8X Deluxe

Mojo

A7N8X Deluxe is about one and one half years old. Today it appears as
if the 3Comm network connection does not funtion. Luckily, for some
reason I never knew, there is the NVIDIa ethernet available. It works.
Any ideas why this might happen?? Do you have any troubleshooting
tips? I just don't like having broken things around and I would like
to repair it. While there have been many storms this year, last night
was calm and I have no other possible reason.

Thanks
MOJO

"MoJo" <mjohnson14@neo.rr.com> wrote in message :

> A7N8X Deluxe is about one and one half years old. Today it appears as
> if the 3Comm network connection does not funtion.

Probably just a coincidence, but my 3com port never did work right on my
A7N8X Deluxe MB...from day one (i.e., not reliable).

However, I have been using the nvidia port successfully.

Sorry, I know this doesn't answer your question.

J.M.

Posted Via Binaries.Net Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
http://www.binaries.net

TRENDING THREADS