still looking for help with my graphic card

Hi group,

I am still looking for help with my GC. (The reason that my message came up
twice is because my Thunderbird said that the mail didn't go out, so I used
my OE because I know that it does work :) )

Anyway, the situation is the same; I am still looking for help with the
Graphic card situation: Anyone out there who can help me with my earlier
questions?

Thanks

GL

You don't say what your problem is, you started a new thread
and expect that we will care enough to look for your
problem.
Post one more time, with all the details you can remember
about your hardware (motherboard, CPU, BIOS, graphics
removed/added, drivers, what ever) and then wait 24 hours to
ask again.

"G L" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message
| Hi group,
|
| I am still looking for help with my GC. (The reason that
my message came up
| twice is because my Thunderbird said that the mail didn't
go out, so I used
| my OE because I know that it does work :) )
|
| Anyway, the situation is the same; I am still looking for
help with the
| Graphic card situation: Anyone out there who can help me
with my earlier
| questions?
|
| Thanks
|
| GL

You will have to remind us what the problem is because there are just too
many messages coming in....

--

Hope this helps. Let us know.
_____________

---

"G L" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> I am still looking for help with my GC. (The reason that my message came
up
> twice is because my Thunderbird said that the mail didn't go out, so I
used
> my OE because I know that it does work :) )
>
> Anyway, the situation is the same; I am still looking for help with the
> Graphic card situation: Anyone out there who can help me with my earlier
> questions?
>
> Thanks
>
> GL

You will have to remind us what the problem is because there are just too
many messages coming in....

--

Hope this helps. Let us know.
_____________
Kenny S
www.computerboom.net
FREE programs and MORE!

---

"G L" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> I am still looking for help with my GC. (The reason that my message came
up
> twice is because my Thunderbird said that the mail didn't go out, so I
used
> my OE because I know that it does work :) )
>
> Anyway, the situation is the same; I am still looking for help with the
> Graphic card situation: Anyone out there who can help me with my earlier
> questions?
>
> Thanks
>
> GL

found your post under the name of geddy lee, but your current post is under
the name GL, that confused me.

Hi Group,

i recently received the above Graphic card as a present. (Brand New!!) I
would like to mount it in my daughters Computer, but the mainboard specs
say it has to run on 1,5V and not 3,3. It is a regular AGP Slot card,
but I haven't been able to find any specs with this prerequisite. (By
googling it I find 1000's of websites, but nothing with this
specification. Can anyone hlep me?

I am also looking for a decent 128 AGP, with the same prerequisites; any
recommendations out there?

Thanks in advance

GL

--

Hope this helps. Let us know.
_____________

---

"G L" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> I am still looking for help with my GC. (The reason that my message came
up
> twice is because my Thunderbird said that the mail didn't go out, so I
used
> my OE because I know that it does work :) )
>
> Anyway, the situation is the same; I am still looking for help with the
> Graphic card situation: Anyone out there who can help me with my earlier
> questions?
>
> Thanks
>
> GL

found your post under the name of geddy lee, but your current post is under
the name GL, that confused me.

Hi Group,

i recently received the above Graphic card as a present. (Brand New!!) I
would like to mount it in my daughters Computer, but the mainboard specs
say it has to run on 1,5V and not 3,3. It is a regular AGP Slot card,
but I haven't been able to find any specs with this prerequisite. (By
googling it I find 1000's of websites, but nothing with this
specification. Can anyone hlep me?

I am also looking for a decent 128 AGP, with the same prerequisites; any
recommendations out there?

Thanks in advance

GL

--

Hope this helps. Let us know.
_____________
Kenny S
www.computerboom.net
FREE programs and MORE!

---

"G L" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> I am still looking for help with my GC. (The reason that my message came
up
> twice is because my Thunderbird said that the mail didn't go out, so I
used
> my OE because I know that it does work :) )
>
> Anyway, the situation is the same; I am still looking for help with the
> Graphic card situation: Anyone out there who can help me with my earlier
> questions?
>
> Thanks
>
> GL

Paul

Splendid

Well, depending on what the motherboard is
if the AGP card can't be used (usually on ASUS
mobos), an LED will come on, and stop that AGP card
from working (The LED lights up, to warn you, and to protect it from frying,
if the AGP card voltage is too much for the AGP slot).

What brand / model is the motherboard??

And what brand/model is this videocard?

"G L" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> I am still looking for help with my GC. (The reason that my message came
up
> twice is because my Thunderbird said that the mail didn't go out, so I
used
> my OE because I know that it does work :) )
>
> Anyway, the situation is the same; I am still looking for help with the
> Graphic card situation: Anyone out there who can help me with my earlier
> questions?
>
> Thanks
>
> GL

Well, what is the situation, besides that you need help?