P4P800E Deluxe - Disable Onboard Sound

This is a new board and bios to me and I'm not quite sure how to disable the
onboard sound. I'd like to use my Turtle Beach card instead. Is there a
simple way to disable? Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about p4p800e deluxe disable onboard sound

    in the bios

    "Terry Brown" <terry.brown6@att.net> wrote in message
    > This is a new board and bios to me and I'm not quite sure how to disable
    the
    > onboard sound. I'd like to use my Turtle Beach card instead. Is there a
    > simple way to disable? Thanks.

    Do you have the manual for the board?
    All of my asus manuals list settings in BIOS -
    There usually is something like:
    Advanced Settings
    Onboard AC97 Audio Device (Enabled)

    Cheers,
    Dave - N2LAK

    Terry Brown wrote:

    > This is a new board and bios to me and I'm not quite sure how to disable the
    > onboard sound. I'd like to use my Turtle Beach card instead. Is there a
    > simple way to disable? Thanks.

    Press <DEL> when the computer starts up to get into those options.

    "Dave Hines" <n2lak@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > Do you have the manual for the board?
    > All of my asus manuals list settings in BIOS -
    > There usually is something like:
    > Advanced Settings
    > Onboard AC97 Audio Device (Enabled)
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Dave - N2LAK
    >
    > Terry Brown wrote:
    >
    >> This is a new board and bios to me and I'm not quite sure how to disable
    >> the
    >> onboard sound. I'd like to use my Turtle Beach card instead. Is there a
    >> simple way to disable? Thanks.

Asus BIOS Motherboards