question for ben pope about busses and books

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

I noticed you have posted some very concise explanations

"The CPU is connected to the Northbridge via the FSB. The Northbridge is
connected to the RAM via the memory bus."

you also said

"I thoroughly recommend you read up on the architecture of a computer,
knowing that the ..."

what book(s) do you recommend?

"Anon" <q_q_anonymous@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> "I thoroughly recommend you read up on the architecture of a computer,
> knowing that the ..."
>

> what book(s) do you recommend?

Try this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard, it helped me to have
a basic understanding, but there is certainly more out there.

Ray.