Psychochicken

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.music.radiohead (More info?)

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.

I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
confused.

- Kitteh

---
Kitteh - http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (on a rather long and pointless holiday)
MSN: elektrokitteh @ hotmail.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.music.radiohead (More info?)

Flickerkitteh <kitteh@writesoon.com> wrote in

> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
>
> I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> confused.
>
> - Kitteh
>
> ---
> Kitteh - http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (on a rather long and pointless
> holiday) MSN: elektrokitteh @ hotmail.com

The chicken can't do handstands, but it's funny to make it try.

--
x-bow

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.music.radiohead (More info?)

Top posting!

Cartwheel works.

On 4/12/04 5:50 AM, in article cepk70h18nlpi6tq304md5abm917hptgnc@4ax.com,
"Flickerkitteh" <kitteh@writesoon.com> wrote:

> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
>
> I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> confused.

Disturbing or arousing? Don't ask me.

--
spookyjon.com

Flickerkitteh wrote:
> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
>
> I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> confused.
>
> - Kitteh
>
> ---
> Kitteh - http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (on a rather long and pointless
> holiday) MSN: elektrokitteh @ hotmail.com

I told it to urinate so it did. I need to get out more.

Zo

I was about to jump in to bed when Flickerkitteh said:

> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
>
> I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> confused.

That's scary.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

*waves @ the bearded ruminant feller*

--

"Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message

I was about to jump in to bed when Flickerkitteh said:

> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
>
> I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> confused.

That's scary.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

Very wierd!

It layed an egg.
waved.
layed down.
laughed.
Touched camera lens(tried anyways)
I was afraid to ask it anything more.

: )

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.music.radiohead (More info?)

Dnia Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:50:49 +1000 przyszed³ do mnie post od
Flickerkitteh w ktorym sta³o napisane:

> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
>
> I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> confused.
>
> - Kitteh
>
> ---
> Kitteh - http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (on a rather long and pointless holiday)
> MSN: elektrokitteh @ hotmail.com

--
[Account: 4]
account_name=padre@plusnet.pl
is_default=0
name=Padre
address=padre@plusnet.pl
organization=padre@fetor
protocol=0
receive_server=mail.plusnet.pl
smtp_server=mail.plusnet.pl
nntp_server=
use_nntp_auth=0
user_id=patrykb
password=23PlusNet07Pat
inbox=#mh/patryk@ne.pl/inbox/patrykb@plusnet.pl
remove_mail=0
message_leave_time=0
get_all_mail=0
enable_size_limit=0
size_limit=1024
filter_on_receive=1
imap_auth_method=0
receive_at_get_all=0
add_date=1
generate_msgid=1
add_custom_header=0
use_smtp_auth=1
smtp_auth_method=0
smtp_user_id=
smtp_password=
pop_before_smtp=0
signature_type=0
signature_path=/home/patryk/.signature
set_autocc=0
auto_cc=
set_autobcc=0
auto_bcc=
set_autoreplyto=1
auto_replyto=padre@plusnet.pl
ssl_pop=0
ssl_imap=0
ssl_nntp=0
ssl_smtp=0
use_nonblocking_ssl=1
set_smtpport=0
smtp_port=25
set_popport=0
pop_port=110
set_imapport=0
imap_port=143
set_nntpport=0
nntp_port=119
set_domain=0
domain=
imap_directory=
set_sent_folder=0
sent_folder=
set_draft_folder=0
draft_folder=
set_trash_folder=0
trash_folder=

[Account: 5]
account_name=patison@plusnet.pl
is_default=0
name=patison
address=patison@plusnet.pl
organization=patison@fetor
[...]
auto_replyto=patison@plusnet.pl
ssl_pop=0
ssl_imap=0
ssl_nntp=0
ssl_smtp=0
use_nonblocking_ssl=1
set_smtpport=0
smtp_port=25
set_popport=0
pop_port=110
set_imapport=0
imap_port=143
set_nntpport=0
nntp_port=119
set_domain=0
domain=
imap_directory=
set_sent_folder=0
sent_folder=
set_draft_folder=0
draft_folder=
set_trash_folder=0
trash_folder=

[Account: 3]
account_name=patrykb@plusnet.pl
is_default=1
name=Patrykb
address=patrykb@plusnet.pl
organization=patrykb@fetor
protocol=0
receive_server=mail.plusnet.pl
smtp_server=mail.plusnet.pl
nntp_server=
use_nntp_auth=0
user_id=patrykb
password=23Plusnet07Pat
inbox=#mh/patryk@ne.pl/inbox/patrykb@plusnet.pl
remove_mail=1
message_leave_time=0
get_all_mail=1
enable_size_limit=0
size_limit=1024
filter_on_receive=1
imap_auth_method=0
receive_at_get_all=1
add_date=1
generate_msgid=1
add_custom_header=0
use_smtp_auth=1
smtp_auth_method=0
smtp_user_id=
smtp_password=
pop_before_smtp=0
signature_type=0
signature_path=/home/patryk/.signature
set_autocc=0
auto_cc=
set_autobcc=0
auto_bcc=
set_autoreplyto=1
auto_replyto=patrykb@plusnet.pl
ssl_pop=0
ssl_imap=0
ssl_nntp=0
ssl_smtp=0
use_nonblocking_ssl=1
set_smtpport=0
smtp_port=25
set_popport=0
pop_port=110
set_imapport=0
imap_port=143
set_nntpport=0
nntp_port=119
set_domain=0
domain=
imap_directory=
set_sent_folder=0
sent_folder=
set_draft_folder=0
draft_folder=
set_trash_folder=0
trash_folder=

[Account: 1]
account_name=patryk@ne.pl
is_default=0
name=Patryk
address=patryk@ne.pl
organization=patryk@fetor
protocol=0
receive_server=pop3.ne.pl
smtp_server=smtp.ne.pl
nntp_server=
use_nntp_auth=0
user_id=patryk
password=23Ne07Pat
inbox=#mh/patryk@ne.pl/inbox/ne@pl
remove_mail=1
message_leave_time=0
get_all_mail=1
enable_size_limit=0
size_limit=1024
filter_on_receive=1
imap_auth_method=0
receive_at_get_all=0
add_date=1
generate_msgid=1
add_custom_header=0
use_smtp_auth=1
smtp_auth_method=0
smtp_user_id=
smtp_password=
pop_before_smtp=0
signature_type=0
signature_path=/home/patryk/.signature
set_autocc=0
auto_cc=
set_autobcc=0
auto_bcc=
set_autoreplyto=1
auto_replyto=patryk@ne.pl
ssl_pop=0
ssl_imap=0
ssl_nntp=0
ssl_smtp=0
use_nonblocking_ssl=1
set_smtpport=0
smtp_port=25
set_popport=0
pop_port=110
set_imapport=0
imap_port=143
set_nntpport=0
nntp_port=119
set_domain=0
domain=
imap_directory=
set_sent_folder=0
sent_folder=
set_draft_folder=0
draft_folder=
set_trash_folder=0
trash_folder=

[Account: 2]
account_name=patryk@ftv.pl
is_default=0
name=Patryk
address=patryk@ftv.pl
organization=patryk@fetor
protocol=0
receive_server=mail.ftv.pl
smtp_server=mail.ftv.pl
nntp_server=
use_nntp_auth=0
user_id=patryk
password=23Ftv07Pat
inbox=#mh/patryk@ne.pl/inbox/ftv@pl
remove_mail=1
message_leave_time=0
get_all_mail=1
enable_size_limit=0
size_limit=1024
filter_on_receive=1
imap_auth_method=0
receive_at_get_all=1
add_date=1
generate_msgid=1
add_custom_header=0
use_smtp_auth=1
smtp_auth_method=0
smtp_user_id=
smtp_password=
pop_before_smtp=0
signature_type=0
signature_path=/home/patryk/.signature
set_autocc=0
auto_cc=
set_autobcc=0
auto_bcc=
set_autoreplyto=1
auto_replyto=patryk@ftv.pl
ssl_pop=0
ssl_imap=0
ssl_nntp=0
ssl_smtp=0
use_nonblocking_ssl=1
set_smtpport=0
smtp_port=25
set_popport=0
pop_port=110
set_imapport=0
imap_port=143
set_nntpport=0
nntp_port=119
set_domain=0
domain=
imap_directory=
set_sent_folder=0
sent_folder=
set_draft_folder=0
draft_folder=
set_trash_folder=0
trash_folder=

[Account: 7]
account_name=patryk@linux.pl
is_default=0
name=Patryk
address=patryk@linux.pl
inbox=#mh/patryk@ne.pl/inbox/patryk@linux.pl
remove_mail=0
message_leave_time=0
get_all_mail=0
enable_size_limit=0
size_limit=1024
filter_on_receive=1
imap_auth_method=0
receive_at_get_all=1
add_date=1
generate_msgid=1
add_custom_header=0
use_smtp_auth=1
smtp_auth_method=0
smtp_user_id=
smtp_password=
pop_before_smtp=0
signature_type=0
signature_path=/home/patryk/.signature
set_autocc=0
auto_cc=
set_autobcc=0
auto_bcc=
set_autoreplyto=1
auto_replyto=patryk@linux.pl
ssl_pop=0
ssl_imap=0
ssl_nntp=0
ssl_smtp=0
use_nonblocking_ssl=1
set_smtpport=0
smtp_port=25
set_popport=0
pop_port=110
set_imapport=0
imap_port=143
set_nntpport=0
nntp_port=119
set_domain=0
domain=
imap_directory=
set_sent_folder=0
sent_folder=
set_draft_folder=0
draft_folder=
set_trash_folder=0
trash_folder=

[Account: 6]
account_name=polimer
is_default=0
name=Patryk Bonat
address=patryk.bonat@polimer-agd.com
organization=polimer
protocol=0
receive_server=80.55.243.198
smtp_server=80.55.243.198
nntp_server=
use_nntp_auth=0
user_id=patryk.bonat
password=patryk47
inbox=inbox
remove_mail=1
message_leave_time=0
get_all_mail=0
enable_size_limit=0
size_limit=1024
filter_on_receive=1
imap_auth_method=0
receive_at_get_all=0
add_date=1
generate_msgid=1
add_custom_header=0
use_smtp_auth=0
smtp_auth_method=0
smtp_user_id=
smtp_password=
pop_before_smtp=0
signature_type=0
signature_path=/home/patryk/.signature
set_autocc=0
auto_cc=
set_autobcc=0
auto_bcc=
set_autoreplyto=0
auto_replyto=
ssl_pop=0
ssl_imap=0
ssl_nntp=0
ssl_smtp=0
use_nonblocking_ssl=1
set_smtpport=0
smtp_port=25
set_popport=0
pop_port=110
set_imapport=0
imap_port=143
set_nntpport=0
nntp_port=119
set_domain=0
domain=
imap_directory=
set_sent_folder=0
sent_folder=
set_draft_folder=0
draft_folder=
set_trash_folder=0
trash_folder=

jeremy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.music.radiohead (More info?)

it's funny when you put in "poke yourself"

"Flickerkitteh" <kitteh@writesoon.com> wrote in message
> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
>
> I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> confused.
>
> - Kitteh
>
> ---
> Kitteh - http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (on a rather long and pointless
holiday)
> MSN: elektrokitteh @ hotmail.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.music.radiohead (More info?)

WOOT!

Try CLAP

"BILLYNOSE" <billy_lists@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> WOOT!
>
> Try CLAP

No thanks. It was bastard to get rid of last time >oO

> "Flickerkitteh" <kitteh@writesoon.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.subservientchicken.com/
> >
> > Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
> >
> > I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> > confused.
> >
> > - Kitteh
> >
> > ---
> > Kitteh - http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (on a rather long and pointless
> holiday)
> > MSN: elektrokitteh @ hotmail.com

shaolin

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.music.radiohead (More info?)

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:50:49 +1000, Flickerkitteh felt the need to
say...
> http://www.subservientchicken.com/
>
> Type in something like "do the moonwalk" and watch the result.
>
> I'm not sure whether to be frightened, amazed or just downright
> confused.
>
> - Kitteh
>
> ---
> Kitteh - http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (on a rather long and pointless holiday)
> MSN: elektrokitteh @ hotmail.com

Im really not quite sure what it is doing when i ask it to do a
crossword....

Dr. Dan Shaolin, Ph.D
Dept. of Beerology
University of Pants
UK
Snoochie Bootchies Bluntman!

"Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy
condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness
experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life
is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom
with the weather."
Bill Hicks

"You know your problem? You're Floccinauccinehilipilificating."

"Okay brain you don't like me and I don't like you, but
lets get through this and I'll get back to killing you with beer"
Homer Simpson

alt.fan.dan-shaolin

TRENDING THREADS