Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a PC with XP Home Edition installed.

Have 2 accounts set up.
log into either account after switch on and modem will
dial up and connect to the internet ok.

Log out of the account and log into the other account and
the dial up connection box appears says dialing but not
responce and just keeps redialing.

I can restart the PC and log back into the last account
the modem did not work in and it will dial ok.
I log back into the first account at the start when it
worked first time and then it will do the same (it won't
work.

I can log off an account and then log back into the same
account again and it won't dial.

I have downloaded the up-to-date drivers from
Netdragon.com and it will work ok from one account then
log off/log into another account.
If I restart after this download it does not resolve the
problem.

Please help as I am stuck :(

Try updating modem drivers. Netdragon.com is not a modem vendor. Find out
the make of your modem, go to that company's Web site and find the new
drivers there.

Regards,
Yuriy