Audio CD Copy Problem

Windows Media copies the contents of an audio cd, but
when I try to copy it to a new blank cd, it doesn't
recognize it in my F drive (which is my CDR drive).
HELP. This on top of not being able to view my DVDs is
making me want to go back to windows 98
2 answers Last reply
More about audio copy problem

    Check the Properties of the drive to see if burning is enabled.

    "Cookie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Windows Media copies the contents of an audio cd, but
    > when I try to copy it to a new blank cd, it doesn't
    > recognize it in my F drive (which is my CDR drive).
    > HELP. This on top of not being able to view my DVDs is
    > making me want to go back to windows 98

    Unfortunately, that tab has disappeared - Help.

    Thanks for responding so far.

Audio CD-Rom Windows XP