Audio CD Copy Problem

June 14, 2004 10:38:41 PM

Windows Media copies the contents of an audio cd, but
when I try to copy it to a new blank cd, it doesn't
recognize it in my F drive (which is my CDR drive).
HELP. This on top of not being able to view my DVDs is
making me want to go back to windows 98

More about : audio copy problem

Anonymous
June 15, 2004 12:43:32 AM

Check the Properties of the drive to see if burning is enabled.

"Cookie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows Media copies the contents of an audio cd, but
> when I try to copy it to a new blank cd, it doesn't
> recognize it in my F drive (which is my CDR drive).
> HELP. This on top of not being able to view my DVDs is
> making me want to go back to windows 98
June 16, 2004 9:32:34 PM

Unfortunately, that tab has disappeared - Help.

Thanks for responding so far.