Windows Server 2003 wireless Connection

I obtained a licensed Windows Standard Server 2003 from
university and installed it into a Packard Bell EasyNote
notebook with Centrino technology, but I can not find a
proper version of wireless network card driver for this
version of Windows OS, the dirver for Windows XP
Professional fails to work, do anyone know a proper
version of wireless network card driver for Windows
Standard Server 2003 ?

Thank you very much.

Notebooks are usually proprietary.
HP is most likely the only source.
Look for some HP forums or try the server newsgroups:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/