Anyone we know?

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

COme on. Own up, which one of you guys is it?

--
,. '\'\ ,---.
Quiet, Empee; I'm pondering. | \\ l\\l_ // | Err ... right,
| \\ \ // | | \| | |\ / | /
[ || || ] \ | o|o | > / /
] Y || || Y [ \___\_--_ /_/__/
| \_|l,------.l|_/ | /.-\(____) /--.\
| >' `< | `--(______)----'
\ (/~`--____--'~\) / U// U / \
`-_>-__________-<_-' / \ / /|
/(_#(__)#_)\ ( .) / / ]
\___/__\___/ `.`' / [
/__`--'__\ |`-' |
/\(__,>-~~ __) | |__
/\//\\( `--~~ ) _l |--:.
'\/ <^\ /^> | ` ( < \\
_\ >-__-< /_

"sc®umble" <yahboo@gotohellspam.com> wrote in message
> http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/
>
> COme on. Own up, which one of you guys is it?

I'm only half way down the screen and already need a change of underwear.

--

Listy

Gotta sort this .sig out.

"Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "sc®umble" <yahboo@gotohellspam.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/
> >
> > COme on. Own up, which one of you guys is it?
>
> I'm only half way down the screen and already need a change of underwear.

In a good or bad way?

I would say it takes balls to wear that kind of outfit in public, but
looking at the picture its obvious he hasn't :eek:/

--
sc®umble
-----------------------------------

I was about to jump in to bed when sc®umble said:

> http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/
>
> COme on. Own up, which one of you guys is it?

PML.

/finally regains composure and starts wondering how sc®umble found that pearl of an url

/unwraps fresh chin slave

Hmmmmm.......

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

"Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message

I was about to jump in to bed when sc®umble said:

>> http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/
>>
>> COme on. Own up, which one of you guys is it?
>
>PML.
>

>/finally regains composure and starts wondering how sc®umble found that
pearl of an url

>/unwraps fresh chin slave
>
>Hmmmmm.......

bit-tech.net :)

"the first time i've ever seen a man with a camel toe."

That link hace to be forwarded to http://www.cameltoe.org/

--

Listy

Still no .sig

sc®umble wrote:

> http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/
>
> COme on. Own up, which one of you guys is it?

:(
Why did he have to take pictures of himself in a unitard from the side?
Or from the front, even? Is he proud to have no genitals? O_O

--
SnornL

eye-see-cue: 32346059
ay-eye-emm : SnornL
yoo-arr-ell: http://www.pugugly.com/sarah

"For better or worse, the tone of this newsgroup is adult. It'd be R
rated if there was ever an AMR movie - for language, sexual references,
drug use, nudity...and that's just Sarah." - Tim Byron, alt.music.radiohead

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Woo Hello

BILLYNOSE wrote:
> Woo Hello

I found a picture I drew of you 3 years ago, as a pirate. If there was a
reason for that, I really don't remember. It's quite bad, too. ^_^

--

I was about to jump in to bed when SnornL said:

> BILLYNOSE wrote:
> > Woo Hello
> >

> I found a picture I drew of you 3 years ago, as a pirate. If there was a
> reason for that, I really don't remember. It's quite bad, too. ^_^

Would you like to lie on my couch ?

--

I was about to jump in to bed when SnornL said:

> BILLYNOSE wrote:
> > Woo Hello
> >

> I found a picture I drew of you 3 years ago, as a pirate. If there was a
> reason for that, I really don't remember. It's quite bad, too. ^_^

>Would you like to lie on my couch ?

Would you like to be my couch?

--

Listy

No sig still

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

> "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
>
> I was about to jump in to bed when SnornL said:
>
> > BILLYNOSE wrote:
> > > Woo Hello
> > >

> > I found a picture I drew of you 3 years ago, as a pirate. If there was a
> > reason for that, I really don't remember. It's quite bad, too. ^_^
>
> >Would you like to lie on my couch ?
>
> Would you like to be my couch?

Only if you lather the leather.

--

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

> "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
>
> I was about to jump in to bed when SnornL said:
>
> > BILLYNOSE wrote:
> > > Woo Hello
> > >

> > I found a picture I drew of you 3 years ago, as a pirate. If there was a
> > reason for that, I really don't remember. It's quite bad, too. ^_^
>
> >Would you like to lie on my couch ?
>
> Would you like to be my couch?

>Only if you lather the leather.

Leather mind then

--

Alt i s enter
l i s enter

[AsS]

"Your spelling is an insult to the British nation". - Vila, agvsp2

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

> "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
>
> I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
>
> > "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I was about to jump in to bed when SnornL said:

> > > I found a picture I drew of you 3 years ago, as a pirate. If there was a
> > > reason for that, I really don't remember. It's quite bad, too. ^_^
> >
> > >Would you like to lie on my couch ?
> >
> > Would you like to be my couch?
>
> >Only if you lather the leather.
>
> Leather mind then

Sofa it's a bit disappointing.

--

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

> "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
>
> I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
>
> > "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I was about to jump in to bed when SnornL said:

> > > I found a picture I drew of you 3 years ago, as a pirate. If there was
> > > reason for that, I really don't remember. It's quite bad, too. ^_^
> >
> > >Would you like to lie on my couch ?
> >
> > Would you like to be my couch?
>
> >Only if you lather the leather.
>
> Leather mind then

>Sofa it's a bit disappointing.

Only when you couch it in those terms

--

> "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
> I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
> >
> > "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
> >
> > > "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message

> > > Would you like to be my couch?
> >
> > >Only if you lather the leather.
> >
> > Leather mind then
>
> >Sofa it's a bit disappointing.
>
> Only when you couch it in those terms

Chair up will you!

--
"First we thought the PC was a calculator.
Then we found out how to turn numbers into letters

Douglas Adams

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

> "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
> I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
> >
> > "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
> >
> > > "Empee" <ye@right.com> wrote in message

> > > Would you like to be my couch?
> >
> > >Only if you lather the leather.
> >
> > Leather mind then
>
> >Sofa it's a bit disappointing.
>
> Only when you couch it in those terms

I like it short and suite.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

TRENDING THREADS