VIDEO: Diablo 3 Beta Bug Opened 3 Secret Retail Areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Why oh why does Diablo 1 have smoother and better animations on characters, this one looks so hasty and jerky, like a cgi cartoon

officeguy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Ok, Blizzard team members. Time to stop playing and finish the game so we can explore the world of Diablo 3. Damnit, just release it now!!

4745454b

Titan
April 1st? Leeks from Amazon and Dutch site said April 16-19th.

As for just give us now, Blizzard doesn't work that way. They give us a finished game, not something that needs tons of patches. D3 will be the first that I can think of where something won't be ready by ship time and they will release it anyways. (PvP.)

Lord Captivus

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
Blizzard, please dont charge people for DLC, to find out later that it was already in game (locked), dont make that mistake, gamers hate that! (i think Mass Effect 3 did that).
Thats the first thing i thought when i read the title.

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
[citation][nom]rosonnol[/nom]Why oh why does Diablo 1 have smoother and better animations on characters, this one looks so hasty and jerky, like a cgi cartoon[/citation]
I don't know, maybe it has something to do with this being a BETA and the first Diablo using far simpler animation than this game.

Just a hunch, though.

Pointdexter

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2006
[citation][nom]rosonnol[/nom]Why oh why does Diablo 1 have smoother and better animations on characters, this one looks so hasty and jerky, like a cgi cartoon[/citation]

lol I was trying to finish Diablo I before DIII get released (I began at DII) and I got access to the Beta so I can assure you that DI is a pain to play with with lots of tearing in the image as you move compared to DII and DIII. But I must admit that the soundtrack and "fear atmosphere" was VERY good in DI.

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
They are still trying which skill at what level, I know I have some skill not available to me at my level since I did them a few weeks back, I imagine it will be done soon, hope before May.

joe nate

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2009

Jerky? Hasty? Perhaps you need to play the real game and not judge it based off someone's computer that when it runs fraps or similar program that it slows everything down and makes it look bad.

The game looks excellent when played on your own machine (assuming you don't have top of the line), and even better played on mine (with gtx 570, i7-970, and 24" IPS monitor) There's a world of difference between that recorded video and what actually shows up on your screen.

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
I hate to say, nothing in that vid has left me wanting to get this game at all if its a good representation of actual gameplay.
Blizard need to stop their obsession with the dying cash cow that is WoW and go back to making some good games with wide appeal. I for one would LOVE to have an updated Warcraft II game.

nisallik

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2008
Yeah, I have to agree that I'm not too excited to play the game anymore. The hack and slash genre just seems overplayed now and it just doesn't interest me much anymore. I will pick it up eventually, some time after I stop my addicition of SW:TOR and then play through KoA: Reckoning and ME series. Though it is very doubtful that I will play through Diablo 3 more than once - it doesn't seem to have the same addicting staying power Diablo 1/2 had when they were released.

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
[citation][nom]Lord Captivus[/nom]Blizzard, please dont charge people for DLC, to find out later that it was already in game (locked), dont make that mistake, gamers hate that! (i think Mass Effect 3 did that).Thats the first thing i thought when i read the title.[/citation]

You do realize that Billionaires at Activision are behind this game, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS