Any A7N8X-X mobo issues?

My brother is looking for a new motherboard for his AMD 1700+. Been wondering how the
A7N8X-X would do for his system.
Are there any known chronic issues with these boards?
Since it is a fairly "cost effective" i.e. inexpensive board, how is it's performance and
reliability?

Thanks,
Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
Reply Email: jeff (at) tibben (dot) ca

My gaming system is also based on this board. And it is rock solid as well.
I have an AthlonXP 2500, 1gb of Geil ram, and an ATI Radeon 9800 pro. I have
had NO problems or issues. I even updated the bios using the windows
program, all worked flawlessly!!! I'd buy it. Hell I'd save money and buy
more if you might need them ;)

{SFU}Xeon
jedmister@jgeimaging.com

"Jethro[AGHL]" <me@work.no> wrote in message
> My brother is looking for a new motherboard for his AMD 1700+. Been
> wondering how the
> A7N8X-X would do for his system.
> Are there any known chronic issues with these boards?
> Since it is a fairly "cost effective" i.e. inexpensive board, how is it's
> performance and
> reliability?
>
> Thanks,
> Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
> Reply Email: jeff (at) tibben (dot) ca

I own 5, theyre a great board. Rock solid, easily overclockable if you've
the right cpu, has a number of inbuilt features, and is generally great
value for money. I'd recommend them.

{SFU}Xeon wrote:

> My gaming system is also based on this board. And it is rock solid as well.
> I have an AthlonXP 2500, 1gb of Geil ram, and an ATI Radeon 9800 pro. I have
> had NO problems or issues. I even updated the bios using the windows
> program, all worked flawlessly!!! I'd buy it. Hell I'd save money and buy
> more if you might need them ;)
>
> {SFU}Xeon
> jedmister@jgeimaging.com

Thanks for the replies.