Driver Problems for Sony DHR 1000NP

Hi, I have a Sony DHR 1000NP (a DV recorder) and for years work with my Windows 2000 Professional with out any problem.
Last week i'ved upgraded my OP to Windows XP Professional and when i pluged in the device via e-Link i've recived one message saying that the divice was not digital but analogic and to instal the correct driver.
That leaved me with two problems -
1 - I don't have the driver
2 - I on't know were to find it
Can any body Help me.
Regrads,
Jose Mascarenhas

Mike

Splendid

It is strongly recommended that the SP1 service pack is installed as without
it, XP does not always recognize first generation DV devices..

"Jose Mascarenhas" <JoseMascarenhas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:5FCDB714-A4D5-4410-BF09-8047F7E4973C@microsoft.com...