Get keyboard to work through a usb port

June 16, 2004 10:56:25 AM

The power went off and now my keyboard port locks up all
input.

If I have a keyboard connected, as soon as I hit a key,
the computer doesn't seem to accept input anymore.

I don't know if this is a software or hardware issue.

But If I can get my keyboard to work through a USB port
then I won't have to worry about it. When I plug it into a
USB port it recognizes the hardware, but then says it
can't find it. How Can I fix this????

More about : keyboard work usb port

Anonymous
June 17, 2004 12:17:51 AM

Robert, you have to go into the Bios and enable the USB port and assign
a IRQ to it.

!