P5GD2 Deluxe CMOS settings?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 10, 2004 6:39:39 AM

Does anyone know of a location I can download a document that
describes all the myriad CMOS settings for my new motherboard? Some
are fairly straight forward, but others have me scratching my head--
and I consider myself a fairly tech-savvy guy.

Thanks -- !
September 10, 2004 6:39:40 AM

In article <4141138b.2481378@news3.news.adelphia.net>,
someone@earthlink.net (someone@earthlink.net) wrote:

> Does anyone know of a location I can download a document that
> describes all the myriad CMOS settings for my new motherboard? Some
> are fairly straight forward, but others have me scratching my head--
> and I consider myself a fairly tech-savvy guy.
>
> Thanks -- !

This AMI document describes in a generic way, what options are
available in an AMI BIOS. Motherboard manufacturers remove some of
these options from the menu, so not all will be present. I find
a few additional words offered in this document make a handy addition
to the description in your manual.

http://www.megatrends.com/support/doc/MAN-EZP-80.pdf

Adrian Wong's Rojakpot is another source of info:

http://www.rojakpot.com/freeBOG.aspx

When it comes to new functions, like "PEG link", you may have to
visit review sites like anandtech or tomshardware, to get more
info on them.

HTH,
Paul
September 12, 2004 8:09:06 AM