Screen Size

My screen size has went from normal full screen to a
squashed square shape with concave sides. It has dark
shadows along the edges giving it a 3 dimensional
appearance. Any help or suggestions much appreciated.
Thankyou

It could be a problem with the graphics card or the power
supply/transformer in the monitor. If you have another
monitor, try it to see if the problem persists. Try
setting the graphics to a default setting. You did not say
what graphics card you have so you'll just have to look for
adjustment instructions.

"Derek" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1d49501c453bd$12a4a180$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| My screen size has went from normal full screen to a
| squashed square shape with concave sides. It has dark
| shadows along the edges giving it a 3 dimensional
| appearance. Any help or suggestions much appreciated.
| Thankyou

try using the controls ON your monitor

--

Hope this helps. Let us know.

---

"Derek" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My screen size has went from normal full screen to a
> squashed square shape with concave sides. It has dark
> shadows along the edges giving it a 3 dimensional
> appearance. Any help or suggestions much appreciated.
> Thankyou

---