Screen Size

My screen size has went from normal full screen to a
squashed square shape with concave sides. It has dark
shadows along the edges giving it a 3 dimensional
appearance. Any help or suggestions much appreciated.
Thankyou
2 answers Last reply
More about screen size

    It could be a problem with the graphics card or the power
    supply/transformer in the monitor. If you have another
    monitor, try it to see if the problem persists. Try
    setting the graphics to a default setting. You did not say
    what graphics card you have so you'll just have to look for
    adjustment instructions.

    "Derek" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:1d49501c453bd$12a4a180$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    | My screen size has went from normal full screen to a
    | squashed square shape with concave sides. It has dark
    | shadows along the edges giving it a 3 dimensional
    | appearance. Any help or suggestions much appreciated.
    | Thankyou

    try using the controls ON your monitor

    --

    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    ---

    "Derek" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My screen size has went from normal full screen to a
    > squashed square shape with concave sides. It has dark
    > shadows along the edges giving it a 3 dimensional
    > appearance. Any help or suggestions much appreciated.
    > Thankyou

    ---

Hardware Screen Size Microsoft Windows XP