Can not transfer files from a memory stick in a Sony PDA

I recently upgraded to Windows XP and can no longer transfer files from a memory stick in a Sony PDA. I am connecting the PDA to the PC via a USB connection. I have reinstalled all of the Sony software, but when I try to connect with MS Import (on the PDA) I get an error message on the PDA to "check connection with host". I noticed that I no longer get a device showing up in Device Manager for the MS SCSI disk. Does anybody know where I can find the PEG Mass Storage Device driver?

check sony for XP compatiable drivers for your PDA.

I have, but can not find the necessary driver for the PEG Mass Storage device. Does anybody have a copy that works with XP and a Sony PEG-T615C?

"anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

> check sony for XP compatiable drivers for your PDA.

Why not just get a card reader for the Memory Stick, Lexar
has some nice multi-readers for about $30.

"Scott Smith" <Scott Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message