Can not transfer files from a memory stick in a Sony PDA

I recently upgraded to Windows XP and can no longer transfer files from a memory stick in a Sony PDA. I am connecting the PDA to the PC via a USB connection. I have reinstalled all of the Sony software, but when I try to connect with MS Import (on the PDA) I get an error message on the PDA to "check connection with host". I noticed that I no longer get a device showing up in Device Manager for the MS SCSI disk. Does anybody know where I can find the PEG Mass Storage Device driver?
3 answers Last reply
More about transfer files memory stick sony

    check sony for XP compatiable drivers for your PDA.

    I have, but can not find the necessary driver for the PEG Mass Storage device. Does anybody have a copy that works with XP and a Sony PEG-T615C?

    "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

    > check sony for XP compatiable drivers for your PDA.

    Why not just get a card reader for the Memory Stick, Lexar
    has some nice multi-readers for about $30.

    "Scott Smith" <Scott Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message
    | I have, but can not find the necessary driver for the PEG
    Mass Storage device. Does anybody have a copy that works
    with XP and a Sony PEG-T615C?

    | "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:
    |
    | > check sony for XP compatiable drivers for your PDA.

Sony Connection PDA Windows XP