slow Edimax WLAN USB Adapter

Hi,

I am running an Edimax 802.11g WLAN Mini USB Adapter with Win XP.
Installation and WLAN-connection works but is unfortunately too slow.
I can measure 14 kbit/s

My other WLAN-cards (PCI and Centrino on board) produce 752 kbit/s

Which configuration/troubleshooting-hints can you recommend?

I already tried tuning-tools like Speedmeter from Deutsche Telekom

best regards
Ragnar

Ragnar Heil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running an Edimax 802.11g WLAN Mini USB Adapter with Win XP.
> Installation and WLAN-connection works but is unfortunately too slow.
> I can measure 14 kbit/s
>
> My other WLAN-cards (PCI and Centrino on board) produce 752 kbit/s
>
> Which configuration/troubleshooting-hints can you recommend?
>
> I already tried tuning-tools like Speedmeter from Deutsche Telekom
>
> best regards
> Ragnar

issue solved - I installed the latest driver

R.