Microsoft Hardware: Sidewinder FF 2 Joystick

- What's the deal with getting my hands on a Force
Feedback 2 Joystick? I can't find those puppies anywhere
(in the UK) - are they just out? cancelled?

Please post response, there are more people on BB's out
there with the same question...

TIA

S.
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft hardware sidewinder joystick

    Microsoft stopped making them and have closed down their gaming hardware
    division. What ever stock of left-over in the stores was all that there
    was. No more!

    "SteveO" <swat_steve@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > - What's the deal with getting my hands on a Force
    > Feedback 2 Joystick? I can't find those puppies anywhere
    > (in the UK) - are they just out? cancelled?
    >
    > Please post response, there are more people on BB's out
    > there with the same question...
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > S.

Hardware Joystick Microsoft Windows XP