A5 printing al HPLJ 5

Hello all, I've had my HP Laserjet 5P for 8 years now and for the first
time ever I today had the need to print to A5 size paper. Bit surprised
to find that there is no option for this size in the printer setup
dialogs. Neither is there away to set a custom paper size in the apps I
need to print from.
I have the latest driver from HP on windows XP.

Anybody know of a solution or workaround?

Thanks
Kevin.

Open the printers folder...on the menu ,go to file......"server
properties".....(It'll be in the middle)... when it pops up the first
thing will be "Forms".... 11x17 is the first size , but scroll down
and you will find A5 among other items as well.This applies in XP and
2K . Not sure if this helps , because that printer may have a prob
with paper that size. Any way ... give 'er a whirl!

Alan

jdcolbert@qwest.net (AZprinterguy) wrote in message news:<c7281f1a.0404291639.5674a5a1@posting.google.com>...

> and you will find A5 among other items as well.This applies in XP and
> 2K . Not sure if this helps , because that printer may have a prob
> with paper that size. Any way ... give 'er a whirl!

The printer is certainly capable of printing A5.
<http://www.printerworks.com/DataSheets/laserjet5P.html>
"Media Sizes: Letter, legal, A4, executive, and custom (3 x 5-in min)"