MS Natural keyboard - How can I disable Calculator button?

The MS Natural keyboard has web keys along the top.
One of them loads the calculator application.
XP wont let me delete calc.exe, so how can I disable
the Calculator button on this keyboard in XP??

cheers!
hippy
3 answers Last reply
More about natural keyboard disable calculator button

    hippy said in news:%23DoSszOVEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    > The MS Natural keyboard has web keys along the top.
    > One of them loads the calculator application.
    > XP wont let me delete calc.exe, so how can I disable
    > the Calculator button on this keyboard in XP??
    >
    > cheers!
    > hippy

    Use the software for the keyboard that lets you program the programmable
    keys on your keyboard. Aren't those buttons to which you refer
    programmable?

    *** Email domain = ".com" *AND* append "=NEWS=" to Subject.

    Control Panel/Keyboard

    "hippy" <NOSPAMsbirnie@NOSPAMbigpond.com> wrote in message
    > The MS Natural keyboard has web keys along the top.
    > One of them loads the calculator application.
    > XP wont let me delete calc.exe, so how can I disable
    > the Calculator button on this keyboard in XP??

    The software is meant to be buggy and XP handles it
    all now anyway, so I didn't want to kludge it all up.
    I ended up using TweakUI/Powertoys to disable the
    calculator button. Thanks for your suggestions guys!

    hippy

Hardware Keyboards Microsoft Windows XP