MS Natural keyboard - How can I disable Calculator button?

hippy

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

The MS Natural keyboard has web keys along the top.
One of them loads the calculator application.
XP wont let me delete calc.exe, so how can I disable
the Calculator button on this keyboard in XP??

cheers!
hippy

hippy said in news:%23DoSszOVEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
> The MS Natural keyboard has web keys along the top.
> One of them loads the calculator application.
> XP wont let me delete calc.exe, so how can I disable
> the Calculator button on this keyboard in XP??
>
> cheers!
> hippy

Use the software for the keyboard that lets you program the programmable
keys on your keyboard. Aren't those buttons to which you refer
programmable?

*** Email domain = ".com" *AND* append "=NEWS=" to Subject.

Control Panel/Keyboard

"hippy" <NOSPAMsbirnie@NOSPAMbigpond.com> a écrit dans le message de
> The MS Natural keyboard has web keys along the top.
> One of them loads the calculator application.
> XP wont let me delete calc.exe, so how can I disable
> the Calculator button on this keyboard in XP??
>
> cheers!
> hippy

hippy

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"hippy" <NOSPAMsbirnie@NOSPAMbigpond.com> wrote in message
> The MS Natural keyboard has web keys along the top.
> One of them loads the calculator application.
> XP wont let me delete calc.exe, so how can I disable
> the Calculator button on this keyboard in XP??

The software is meant to be buggy and XP handles it
all now anyway, so I didn't want to kludge it all up.
I ended up using TweakUI/Powertoys to disable the
calculator button. Thanks for your suggestions guys!

hippy