A7V8X & DVD RW Drive Problem - Can't record to CD or DVD a..

ME

I changed from A7V133, which recognised the DVD RW as such and I was
able to write to both CD & DVD. My DVD drive is MSI DR8A. Any
thoughts?

me@myplace.com wrote:

> I changed from A7V133, which recognised the DVD RW as such and I was
> able to write to both CD & DVD. My DVD drive is MSI DR8A. Any
> thoughts?

What is the problem?
--
Henk

ME

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:03:24 +0200, "Henk A.M. Weeberss"
<ham.weebers@hccnet.nl> wrote:

>me@myplace.com wrote:
>
>> I changed from A7V133, which recognised the DVD RW as such and I was
>> able to write to both CD & DVD. My DVD drive is MSI DR8A. Any
>> thoughts?
>
>What is the problem?

Am able to read CD-RW & DVD-RW written to when I had my old mobo
installed. I can also read all DVD & CD Roms with no problem.

I can't write at all, whether I use Fireburner to burn an ISO or using
drag & drop via DirectCD.

It's as though it's not recognised as a writer.