Floppy disc has changed format

Originally we had a three & a half inch floppy disk drive
which has now changed to a five & a quarter inch Tried
renaming it but couldn't Tried to go back to an earlier
date just after last reboot but it has remained the same.
Any simple ideas to follow 'cos my computer expert is
unavailable at the moment?

You need to open the BIOS and check the setting.

"Billybee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1e4f601c45530$6e1fde70$a401280a@phx.gbl...