monitor problems

when i drag the slider at the edge or bottom of the screen my page does not move smoothly its jumpy/jittery tried changing mouse settings but to no avail, please help its driving me mad.

I suggest you see if there's an updated video driver for
your video card . . . you'll need to know the exact model
number of the card then go to the manufacturer's web site
and search.