K8N-E Deluxe Bios

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 15, 2004 4:02:25 AM

I installed the 1005 bios for the K8N-E 2 weeks ago. I was checking the Asus
site and noticed they removed that bios version!!! Why? I'm not having any
problems but that makes me paranoid!!!! (Sir, if you purchased brand X water
you can drink it but we are pulling the rest from the store shelves!!!!)
hmmmmmm........

Rick

More about : k8n deluxe bios

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 15, 2004 12:10:47 PM

> I installed the 1005 bios for the K8N-E 2 weeks ago. I was checking the Asus
> site and noticed they removed that bios version!!! Why?

Still there (or maybe it's back):

http://usa.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelNam...

I installed this BIOS and have no problem (other than the "CPU Fan
Error" when powering the system up cold with Q-FAN enabled).
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 15, 2004 8:09:41 PM

It depends on what site you goto, global, north america etc.

Jim M

"Lachoneus" <lachoneus@nonexistent.invalid> wrote in message
>> I installed the 1005 bios for the K8N-E 2 weeks ago. I was checking the
>> Asus
>> site and noticed they removed that bios version!!! Why?
>
> Still there (or maybe it's back):
>
> http://usa.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelNam...
>
> I installed this BIOS and have no problem (other than the "CPU Fan Error"
> when powering the system up cold with Q-FAN enabled).
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 16, 2004 5:56:31 AM

Oopps! my bad! Thanks for setting me straight!

Rick

!