K8N-E Deluxe Bios

I installed the 1005 bios for the K8N-E 2 weeks ago. I was checking the Asus
site and noticed they removed that bios version!!! Why? I'm not having any
problems but that makes me paranoid!!!! (Sir, if you purchased brand X water
you can drink it but we are pulling the rest from the store shelves!!!!)
hmmmmmm........

Rick
3 answers Last reply
More about deluxe bios

    > I installed the 1005 bios for the K8N-E 2 weeks ago. I was checking the Asus
    > site and noticed they removed that bios version!!! Why?

    Still there (or maybe it's back):

    http://usa.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=K8N-E%20Deluxe

    I installed this BIOS and have no problem (other than the "CPU Fan
    Error" when powering the system up cold with Q-FAN enabled).

    It depends on what site you goto, global, north america etc.

    Jim M

    "Lachoneus" <lachoneus@nonexistent.invalid> wrote in message
    >> I installed the 1005 bios for the K8N-E 2 weeks ago. I was checking the
    >> Asus
    >> site and noticed they removed that bios version!!! Why?
    >
    > Still there (or maybe it's back):
    >
    > http://usa.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=K8N-E%20Deluxe
    >
    > I installed this BIOS and have no problem (other than the "CPU Fan Error"
    > when powering the system up cold with Q-FAN enabled).

    Oopps! my bad! Thanks for setting me straight!

    Rick

    "JBM" <jmanning95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > It depends on what site you goto, global, north america etc.
    >
    > Jim M
    >
    > "Lachoneus" <lachoneus@nonexistent.invalid> wrote in message
    > >> I installed the 1005 bios for the K8N-E 2 weeks ago. I was checking the
    > >> Asus
    > >> site and noticed they removed that bios version!!! Why?
    > >
    > > Still there (or maybe it's back):
    > >
    > > http://usa.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=K8N-E%20Deluxe
    > >
    > > I installed this BIOS and have no problem (other than the "CPU Fan
    Error"
    > > when powering the system up cold with Q-FAN enabled).

Asus BIOS Motherboards