Novice needs help! Connection Problem

When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min. it
disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there something
wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
You!
1 answer Last reply
More about novice help connection problem

    i'd bet it's interference from another 2.4GHz device.
    can your works channel be changed to say 1 or 11?

    mike

    "MAG7577" <MAG7577@aol.com> wrote in message
    > When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min.
    it
    > disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there
    something
    > wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
    > can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
    > You!

Connection Wireless Networking