CD Rom doesnt read burned CD's

I have scoured the internet for drivers for my factory
dell dimension 4500 cd rom. It reads regular cd's fine
but no burned cd's. Can anyone please HELP?

MadMax

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

jkramarz wrote:
> I have scoured the internet for drivers for my factory
> dell dimension 4500 cd rom. It reads regular cd's fine
> but no burned cd's. Can anyone please HELP?

It might not be a driver problem. Not all cd-roms can read all cd's.I have
had some trouble with some older drives not seeing a burned cd.
-max
--
To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply