I can re-installl my printer

Help, I had to take my pc to get the screen lighting fixed a SONY VAIO with Windows XP Home Edition only 5 mos.old and the techs gave it back to me but has been messed with. I saw two other printers and epson and minolta installed + mine a hp930c, so I deleted the others and tried installing mine again but the installation c.d. won't install because of a controller? I need help because H.P. is worthless to me in helping out in their chat support. What i saved in money with the warranty now has to go to techs to get it installed, how ironic!
--
cliogely
2 answers Last reply

    Go here and download the latest drivers and software

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product=60096&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&os=228

    Look in Control Panel>Add/Remove Program for any old Printer software and
    remove it. If you are using
    USB then disconnect the printer. Install the software first and then
    reconnect the printer. Restart after removing any programs or software.
    "cliogely" <bustec@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Help, I had to take my pc to get the screen lighting fixed a SONY VAIO
    with Windows XP Home Edition only 5 mos.old and the techs gave it back to me
    but has been messed with. I saw two other printers and epson and minolta
    installed + mine a hp930c, so I deleted the others and tried installing mine
    again but the installation c.d. won't install because of a controller? I
    need help because H.P. is worthless to me in helping out in their chat
    support. What i saved in money with the warranty now has to go to techs to
    get it installed, how ironic!
    > --
    > cliogely

    How to correctly uninstall and reinstall your printer:
    www.coribright.com

    "cliogely" <bustec@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Help, I had to take my pc to get the screen lighting fixed a SONY VAIO
    > with Windows XP Home Edition only 5 mos.old and the techs gave it back to
    > me but has been messed with. I saw two other printers and epson and
    > minolta installed + mine a hp930c, so I deleted the others and tried
    > installing mine again but the installation c.d. won't install because of
    > a controller? I need help because H.P. is worthless to me in helping out
    > in their chat support. What i saved in money with the warranty now has to
    > go to techs to get it installed, how ironic!
    > --
    > cliogely

Printers Windows XP