I can re-installl my printer

June 18, 2004 9:04:01 PM

Help, I had to take my pc to get the screen lighting fixed a SONY VAIO with Windows XP Home Edition only 5 mos.old and the techs gave it back to me but has been messed with. I saw two other printers and epson and minolta installed + mine a hp930c, so I deleted the others and tried installing mine again but the installation c.d. won't install because of a controller? I need help because H.P. is worthless to me in helping out in their chat support. What i saved in money with the warranty now has to go to techs to get it installed, how ironic!
--
cliogely

More about : installl printer

Anonymous
June 18, 2004 10:53:10 PM

Go here and download the latest drivers and software

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product...

Look in Control Panel>Add/Remove Program for any old Printer software and
remove it. If you are using
USB then disconnect the printer. Install the software first and then
reconnect the printer. Restart after removing any programs or software.
"cliogely" <bustec@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Help, I had to take my pc to get the screen lighting fixed a SONY VAIO
with Windows XP Home Edition only 5 mos.old and the techs gave it back to me
but has been messed with. I saw two other printers and epson and minolta
installed + mine a hp930c, so I deleted the others and tried installing mine
again but the installation c.d. won't install because of a controller? I
need help because H.P. is worthless to me in helping out in their chat
support. What i saved in money with the warranty now has to go to techs to
get it installed, how ironic!
> --
> cliogely
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 11:20:57 PM

How to correctly uninstall and reinstall your printer:
www.coribright.com

!