Novice needs help! Connection Problem

Last response: in Wireless Networking
December 30, 2004 2:53:02 PM

When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min. it
disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there something
wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
You!
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:22:58 AM

MAG7577,

Most likely cause is the adapter you are using. Check with the manufacturer for either updated
drivers or a roleback recommendation from them.

HTH,
Gary

--------------------
'--'From: "MAG7577" <MAG7577@aol.com>
'--'Subject: Novice needs help! Connection Problem
'--'Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:53:02 -0500
'--'Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
'--'
'--'When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min. it
'--'disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there something
'--'wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
'--'can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
'--'You!
'--'
'--'
'--'

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included
script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best
directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 3:10:11 AM

!