Novice needs help! Connection Problem

When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min. it
disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there something
wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
You!
2 answers Last reply
More about novice help connection problem

    MAG7577,

    Most likely cause is the adapter you are using. Check with the manufacturer for either updated
    drivers or a roleback recommendation from them.

    HTH,
    Gary

    --------------------
    '--'From: "MAG7577" <MAG7577@aol.com>
    '--'Subject: Novice needs help! Connection Problem
    '--'Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:53:02 -0500
    '--'Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
    '--'
    '--'When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min. it
    '--'disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there something
    '--'wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
    '--'can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
    '--'You!
    '--'
    '--'
    '--'

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included
    script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

    Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best
    directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

    "MAG7577" <MAG7577@aol.com> wrote in message
    > When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min.
    it
    > disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there
    something
    > wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
    > can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
    > You!

Connection Wireless Networking