Dex

Add Hardware thinks I'm installing a device and will not
let me run it to try and install a new device. How can I
stop the false installation

Mike

Splendid

What hardware are you trying to install?

"Dex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Add Hardware thinks I'm installing a device and will not
> let me run it to try and install a new device. How can I
> stop the false installation

A Jukebox FM Recorder - a hard disc music player using USB

Mike

Splendid

USB devices require that drivers and support software are loaded BEFORE the
device is connected to the USB port.. any attempt to get XP to recognize USB
hardware through add/remove hardware will fail as long as drivers are not
present..

> A Jukebox FM Recorder - a hard disc music player using USB

TRENDING THREADS