Quicksilver Messenger Service - Gold and Silver

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:

> Download it.
> Good song.
> Yup.

So what would be a decent p2p thingy for doing this downloadage these days ?
I've been using Shareaza, it's ok but there's never any ah heck online with what
I'm looking for when I'm on.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Empee and a hippo took an apricot a
guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:
>
> > Download it.
> > Good song.
> > Yup.
>
> So what would be a decent p2p thingy for doing this downloadage these days ?
> I've been using Shareaza, it's ok but there's never any ah heck online with what
> I'm looking for when I'm on.

Soulseek then add 'AllTheWorldsSquirrels' (case sensative) and you'll have me
on your list n 15,000 mp3s :)

--
Dale,
www.oxygenkiosk.net

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:
> Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Empee and a hippo took an apricot a
> guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango....
>

> > I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:
> >
> > > Download it.
> > > Good song.
> > > Yup.
> >
> > So what would be a decent p2p thingy for doing this downloadage these days ?
> > I've been using Shareaza, it's ok but there's never any ah heck online with what
> > I'm looking for when I'm on.
>
> Soulseek then add 'AllTheWorldsSquirrels' (case sensative) and you'll have me
> on your list n 15,000 mp3s :)

/adds

/looks

So where's all teh midget pr0ns then ? :eek:|

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Empee and a hippo took an apricot a
guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> /adds
>
> /looks
>
> So where's all teh midget pr0ns then ? :eek:|

Jennifer Paterson and Clarissa Dickson Wright is better.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008S7V0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

--
Dale,
www.oxygenkiosk.net

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:
> Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Empee and a hippo took an apricot a
> guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango....
>
> > /adds
> >
> > /looks
> >
> > So where's all teh midget pr0ns then ? :eek:|
>
> Jennifer Paterson and Clarissa Dickson Wright is better.
>
> http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008S7V0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Why the FUYCK did I click on that ?

Kill me now, please.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Empee and a hippo took an apricot a
guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:
> > Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Empee and a hippo took an apricot a
> > guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...
> >
> > > /adds
> > >
> > > /looks
> > >
> > > So where's all teh midget pr0ns then ? :eek:|
> >
> > Jennifer Paterson and Clarissa Dickson Wright is better.
> >
> > http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008S7V0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
>
> Why the FUYCK did I click on that ?
>
> Kill me now, please.

:)

--
Dale,
www.oxygenkiosk.net

On Mon, 17 May 2004 10:20:16 +0100, Empee <ye@right.com> wrote:

>I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:
>
>> Download it.
>> Good song.
>> Yup.
>
>So what would be a decent p2p thingy for doing this downloadage these days ?
>I've been using Shareaza, it's ok but there's never any ah heck online with what
>I'm looking for when I'm on.

Soulseek seems to be the best p2p/mp3 downloader type program
thingamabob at the moment.

http://www.slsknet.org/download.html

---
Kitteh - http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (IT'S BAAAAAACK!!!!!)
MSN: elektrokitteh @ hotmail.com

I was about to jump in to bed when Kitteh said:
> On Mon, 17 May 2004 10:20:16 +0100, Empee <ye@right.com> wrote:
>

> >I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:
> >
> >> Download it.
> >> Good song.
> >> Yup.
> >
> >So what would be a decent p2p thingy for doing this downloadage these days ?
> >I've been using Shareaza, it's ok but there's never any ah heck online with what
> >I'm looking for when I'm on.
>
> Soulseek seems to be the best p2p/mp3 downloader type program
> thingamabob at the moment.
>
> http://www.slsknet.org/download.html

Thanks very much, ma'am.

/tips hat

/clicks link

"Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
> Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Empee and a hippo took an
apricot a
> guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
tango...

> > I was about to jump in to bed when Saint Firk said:
> >
> > > Download it.
> > > Good song.
> > > Yup.
> >
> > So what would be a decent p2p thingy for doing this downloadage these
days ?
> > I've been using Shareaza, it's ok but there's never any ah heck online
with what
> > I'm looking for when I'm on.
>
> Soulseek then add 'AllTheWorldsSquirrels' (case sensative) and you'll have
me
> on your list n 15,000 mp3s :)

Get Edonkey/Emule and add this to your lits!

ed2k://|file|Tart's_Dancing_Queen_(Stella_Mix).mp3|377417|DD9B22CE62EFD9A2A1
1FD8F452E233D0|/

--

Alt i s enter
l i s enter

[AsS]

"Your spelling is an insult to the British nation". - Vila, agvsp2

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
> "Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
> > Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Empee and a hippo took an
> apricot a
> > guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
> tango...

> > > So what would be a decent p2p thingy for doing this downloadage these
> days ?
> > > I've been using Shareaza, it's ok but there's never any ah heck online
> with what
> > > I'm looking for when I'm on.
> >
> > Soulseek then add 'AllTheWorldsSquirrels' (case sensative) and you'll have
> me
> > on your list n 15,000 mp3s :)
>
> Get Edonkey/Emule and add this to your lits!
>
> ed2k://|file|Tart's_Dancing_Queen_(Stella_Mix).mp3|377417|DD9B22CE62EFD9A2A1
> 1FD8F452E233D0|/

Oh, Shareaza supports them things.

/loads and adds

'No sources.'

Bah :eek:(

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
This massage © Empee ®, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.

TRENDING THREADS