My Soundblaster 16 Creative Tech device reports a problem
(CODE 10) and suggests i update the driver. i do so but am
told i have the right driver. there are no conflicts, no
nothing in fact!
i have no sound and it's really frustrating.
Doas anybody have any suggestions.
I'm on Windows ME4.90, Pentium4 and 256mb RAM.
The sound card was pre-installed.

Dev

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2001

/johnatdiscuss/ said:

> My Soundblaster 16 Creative Tech device reports a problem
> (CODE 10) and suggests I update the driver. I do so but am
> told I have the right driver. There are no conflicts, no
> nothing in fact!
> I have no sound and it's really frustrating.
> I'm on Windows ME4.90, Pentium4 and 256mb RAM.
> The sound card was pre-installed.

See if this helps...
http://kellys-korner-xp.com/top10faqs.htm

"Where did my sound go?"