USB GAMEPAD HELP !!!!!

June 19, 2004 12:22:01 PM

I am having some problems setting up my gamepad on windows xp i have downloaded ever fix that i can find and updated all my system and hardware drivers but xp will not set-up the controller this is the second one that i have gotten i and i still get the same problem "unknown device" message i have other usb devices that i am running and they work find its just the game controllers will not set up... i know there are some hard core gamers out there having the same problem will take any help i can get thanks.

More about : usb gamepad

Anonymous
June 20, 2004 4:20:31 PM

Did you install the software BEFORE you connected the gamepad? What make
and model gamepad is it?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com