P3V4X beta bios?

Yeah I know it's an old board, but I was just curious if anyone knew
exactly what was new in the P3V4X beta bios Asus has up there?

-GV
2 answers Last reply
More about p3v4x beta bios

    are you referring to 1005?
    "GlassVial" <glassvial@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yeah I know it's an old board, but I was just curious if anyone knew
    > exactly what was new in the P3V4X beta bios Asus has up there?
    >
    > -GV

    No, 1006.004 I believe. That's why I said beta bios. 1005 is a final
    and 1006.004 is beta, but I can't find any info (I found some stuff on
    1006.003, however nothing useful). Mentions some things about
    potentially supporting higher CPU's, I was curious if they addressed
    the 48-bit LBA issue too, didn't see a mention of that in the 1006.003
    archives.

    >are you referring to 1005?

    >> Yeah I know it's an old board, but I was just curious if anyone knew
    >> exactly what was new in the P3V4X beta bios Asus has up there?

    -GV

Asus BIOS Motherboards