P3V4X beta bios?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 17, 2004 8:20:24 AM

Yeah I know it's an old board, but I was just curious if anyone knew
exactly what was new in the P3V4X beta bios Asus has up there?

-GV

More about : p3v4x beta bios

September 17, 2004 8:37:57 PM

are you referring to 1005?
"GlassVial" <glassvial@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yeah I know it's an old board, but I was just curious if anyone knew
> exactly what was new in the P3V4X beta bios Asus has up there?
>
> -GV

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 18, 2004 9:30:30 AM

No, 1006.004 I believe. That's why I said beta bios. 1005 is a final
and 1006.004 is beta, but I can't find any info (I found some stuff on
1006.003, however nothing useful). Mentions some things about
potentially supporting higher CPU's, I was curious if they addressed
the 48-bit LBA issue too, didn't see a mention of that in the 1006.003
archives.

!