P4C800-E Bios Setup

There's a setting "Graphic Aperture Size" with 64MB as default. Should this
be set to my graphic board memory size? if not what setting should it be set
to?
Bob
2 answers Last reply
More about p4c800 bios setup

    What video card and how much video memory and how much system memory?

    "Bob" <bhaucknospam@pghmail.com> wrote in message
    > There's a setting "Graphic Aperture Size" with 64MB as default. Should
    > this be set to my graphic board memory size? if not what setting should it
    > be set to?
    > Bob

    I have a BFG 6800 Ultra with 256MB.

    The BFG support tech told me to set it
    to 1/2 the total card memory.

    "Bob" <bhaucknospam@pghmail.com> wrote in message
    > There's a setting "Graphic Aperture Size" with 64MB as default. Should
    this
    > be set to my graphic board memory size? if not what setting should it be
    set
    > to?
    > Bob

Asus BIOS Motherboards