PPC 2003 driver for HP CF Camera

June 16, 2004 2:48:46 PM

Is no yet available a PPC 2003 driver to use my HP CF Compact Camera (from
my Jornada 548) with the iPaq 2215?

Bitman

More about : ppc 2003 driver camera

Anonymous
a b α HP
June 16, 2004 2:48:47 PM

I also have the HP CF camera. From what I can tell, it does not have HP
applications/drivers for anything other than the Jornada 520/540/560 series.
There are ways to manually install the driver on other PPCs. However, the
camera application will not work. The driver can work with other apps though
(like Microsoft Research's Portrait).
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info