Which ASUS board

I currently have an asus P4-T MB with p4-1.7Ghz, and would like to upgrade
to a 3.4Ghz Extreme. I also have 4 15,000 Seagate SCSI drives. Which ASUS
MB will give me the best performance? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about which asus board

    P4C800E-DLX is a good choice.

    "Mr. Moxie" <moxie@maine.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I currently have an asus P4-T MB with p4-1.7Ghz, and would like to upgrade
    >to a 3.4Ghz Extreme. I also have 4 15,000 Seagate SCSI drives. Which ASUS
    >MB will give me the best performance? Thanks.

Asus Performance Motherboards