Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

I have recently purchased XP and tried to install the
software for the above wheel (Sidewinder game controller
version 3.0.)
I am getting the following error message which is not
allowing me load the software. Sidewinder game device
software 3.x installs drivers that are incompatable with
this version of windows.

Can anyone help!!

You can't load v3 on XP. XP has the drivers built in, simple connect the
joystick, go to the Control Panel, click on Game Controllers and use the
AutoDetect feature.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Donald Renton" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have recently purchased XP and tried to install the
> software for the above wheel (Sidewinder game controller
> version 3.0.)
> I am getting the following error message which is not
> allowing me load the software. Sidewinder game device
> software 3.x installs drivers that are incompatable with
> this version of windows.
>
> Can anyone help!!

TRENDING THREADS