asus p4c800e deluxe and wireless lan card wifi-b home

Do you know where I can find the driver of the wireless lan card asus wifi
home ?
I can't find them in the asus site

thx
2 answers Last reply
More about asus p4c800e deluxe wireless card wifi home

    In article <nHY2d.271612$OR2.12380383@news3.tin.it>, "Marcus"
    <massimogallotti1@virgilio.it> wrote:

    > Do you know where I can find the driver of the wireless lan card asus wifi
    > home ?
    > I can't find them in the asus site
    >
    > thx

    You mean this one ?

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=WiFi-b&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us

    Paul

    wonder why they do not appear to have wireless "g"??

    MikeSp
    > In article <nHY2d.271612$OR2.12380383@news3.tin.it>, "Marcus"
    > <massimogallotti1@virgilio.it> wrote:
    >
    >> Do you know where I can find the driver of the wireless lan card asus
    >> wifi
    >> home ?
    >> I can't find them in the asus site
    >>
    >> thx
    >
    > You mean this one ?
    >
    > http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=WiFi-b&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us
    >
    > Paul

Asus WiFi and Home Networking Wireless Lan Motherboards